Ultra-secure, private and ransomware-hardened cloud storage built to securely store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere.
Ionburst Cloud is an ultra-secure distributed cloud storage platform that offers industry-leading ransomware-hardened, data security, privacy, scalability, recovery and compliance. Making it easy for teams to migrate to the Cloud securely, with in-built prevention for data leaks and breaches, misconfigurations and third-party access.
Ionburst Cloud storage is always private and cannot be accessed anonymously or exposed publicly. This means customers of all sizes and industries can securely store and protect any amount of data for a range of use cases, such as cloud storage, secrets storage, web and mobile applications, backup and restore, archive, and enterprise applications without the risk of unexpectedly sharing data.
Ionburst Cloud provides easy-to-use features so you can migrate your data to meet your specific business, organisational, and compliance requirements. Pick your region and the rest is managed for you.
Ionburst Cloud is the first platform to offer data security and privacy from the first byte uploaded, and securely stores data for companies in the UK and EU, out of the reach of hackers and third-party surveillance.
Ionburst Cloud has two flagship services:
- Storage designed to hold any data you wouldn't want posted on the Internet.
- Unmatched data security, privacy and resilience capabilities.
- GDPR, HIPAA and CCPA readily compliant storage.
- Instant compliance to data sovereignty and security requirements, globally.
- Ionburst Cloud ships with in-built data security, misconfiguration prevention and continuous data privacy management at the data object level, Ionburst Cloud makes sure that the right resources have the right configurations at all times.
- Designed to centrally and securely store, access, and distribute secrets.
- In-built encryption and key management, allowing developers to interact with a single API to securely store secrets.
- Automatic cryptographic and distribution management protects secrets stored against disaster recovery scenarios.
- A highly available and scalable secrets store that protects your first secret as efficiently as your last.
- Pay as you go pricing, only pay for what you protect.